We are looking for a Project Manager (f/m/d) with a passion for Artificial Intelligence and the coordination, planning and management of internal and external projects.
Let’s start with what deepsearch can offer you:
- We offer not just a job, but a career: Our growth thrives on a culture of talent development, where we constantly provide you opportunities to learn, grow, and thereby empower you to reach your full potential, regardless of the career path you choose.
- Our team has extensive international experience: Benefit from the expertise of our team through comprehensive training, the mentoring program, and teamwork. We provide you with the knowledge you need to succeed.
- With us, you are part of a diverse and inclusive team where you play a significant role and make an essential contribution to our collective success.
Our solution is one of the leading technologies in the field of NLU (Natural Language Understanding) worldwide. You’ll be working at the cutting edge in one of the most innovative and future-oriented industries.
- You will be responsible for coordinating activities within Deepsearch GmbH to ensure that internal and external projects are executed on time and within budget.
- You will be in charge of planning, tracking, monitoring, and managing project schedules, especially client projects, to the full satisfaction of our clients.
- You will report on activities and results to the Head of Delivery at Deepsearch GmbH and will also be responsible for creating presentations for internal and external use.
- You will work with internal departments such as Marketing and Sales, Development, and our Product Owner, as well as with customers and business partners, representing Deepsearch GmbH.
- You will support the Head of Delivery at Deepsearch GmbH in day-to-day business by coordinating, administrating, and partially taking over internal and external appointments.
- You will assist in daily process management by participating in the creation, maintenance, and monitoring of company processes.
- Your tasks include organizing information for internal and external formats as well as taking minutes and documenting them.
- You have completed a degree or a vocational training (commercial) with a corresponding additional qualification.
- You have initial professional experience in the assistant or project management area, ideally in IT projects.
- Knowledge in process management and ITIL 4 is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in agile (project management) methods and tools are expected.
- Ideally, you have worked for a software manufacturer or a SaaS company before.
- Innovations and new topics, such as Artificial Intelligence, are welcome, and you are willing to learn.
- You have excellent communication and moderation skills, high social competence, and you value teamwork.
- You have the ability to independently and consistently carry out tasks carefully and result-oriented.
- Your working style is autonomous and structured.
- You are characterized by high resilience.
- You are fluent in German (speaking and writing) and have a very good command of English (speaking and writing).
What’s in it for you?
- You will become part of a growing, internationally oriented tech company with a focus on Semantic AI and Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
- An emerging, diverse, and dynamic industry awaits you, as well as a company environment characterized by openness, motivation, and growth.
- Autonomy, solution and performance orientation characterize the teamwork.
- Flat structures promote short and transparent communication and decision-making paths and allow you to contribute and shape the rapid growth.
- Flexible working hours with a home office agreement and top-equipped office spaces in the center of Vienna.
- Further education is promoted and required for long-term cooperation.
- The yearly salary, depending on qualifications and performance, is set between €40,000.00 and €45,000.00 gross, with a willingness to overpay.
- Working hours: Full-time (38.5h/week).
- Location: Vienna.